Aug 16, 2009

Aloha from Hawaii...

I am writing from my parent's place in Hawaii, our favorite place in the whole world. We try to come down here once a year and spend some time relaxing. Lucas and I are here for 3 weeks and I have been counting down the days until we left Houston. We just got here on friday so I have some shots from this weekend. Today (August 16th) was Jose's 26th birthday so we have been out and about all day at the beach..this is picture overload..

From the lanai at my parent's place.... A view to the North....the Honolulu skyline.



and a view to the south....


and straight down.


Not a very clear picture but thats me with Lucas on the beach at the canoe club. And some more photos from today's fun....





Running from daddy (bottom right corner)....

Daddy's getting buried in the sand.


He's got me wrapped around his finger....




Breakfast with Daddy on his birthday....








Just arriving here in Hawaii on friday...

On the plane heading to Honolulu from Houston. Lucas was in heaven on the airplane. I will continue to post more while we are here. Lucas keeps telling me that "this is our new house, mommy!!" I wish!
Last night Jose asked Lucas if he wanted to live here or in Houston and he said, "here."
Jose: "Well, where is the money going to come from?"
Lucas: "Its in the water when I throw it and make a wish!!"
I love his thinking. We got a good laugh out of that one..

2 comments:

Laura said...

HOW FUN!!!! I can't believe you guys get to stay there for three weeks. That is absolutely wonderful. I love so many of those pictures. I think my favorites are the one where Lucas has his head leaning against your tummy and the one where he is running from the ocean and you can see Jose also running in the background.

Is Lucas warming up to the idea of having a little brother?

I hope you have an amazing trip and I can't wait to see more pictures.

Sarah and Brad said...

Aloooooha! Umm...I think we're going to sell everything and join you for the last two weeks of your trip. Sound good? Hee hee...glad y'all are having fun!!! You all look great....Lucas is as cute as he can be and looks like he's having a ball!

Happy Birthday Jose!!!