A transcript of my afternoon conversation with Lucas in the car (As I remember it).....
Lucas: That truck had poo poo in it, mommmmeeeeee!
Me: Did you say poo poo or it had a boo boo?
Lucas: No. POO POO.
Me: Yuck. That sounds scary...
Lucas: No. Daddy scared of poo poo....not mommy.. I wanna see a trash truck, a fire truck, and a car wash.
Me: Ok. Well, I'll start looking for them.
Lucas: I not scared of the alarm (fire). No. Not scared.
Mommmmeee! Our house that way (pointing out the window).
Me: I know but we have to go another mile just to get off the highway only to turn around to get back to our house because the city planners of Houston are idiots.
Lucas: Yeah. You gonna honk you horn??? [ I take this to mean that every time I use the word idiot, I immediately honk my horn....kids watch EVERYTHING you do!]
Me: (laughing) Lucas, Why do I love you so much????
Lucas: Cause I in you tummy like baby sisters.
Me: Thats right, you are my baby. You know, you might get a baby brother?
Lucas: ugh?
CAR WASH!!!!! I SEE IT.......I SEE IT!!! (its right by our house, we pass it everyday)
Is daddy home?
Me: Probably not. He is still at work.
Lucas: Yeah. He gonna come here and see us......see meeeeeeee!
By then we are at home. But I wanted to get this written down because he is so random....His thought process is so unpredictable....and he says the cutest/funniest things. I love him to death.
On the pregnancy front, I have never been so exhausted in my life and I am huge for 11 weeks. I go to the doctor tomorrow for a check up and I'm sure we will schedule the 12 week ultrasound. I will keep the blog updated with any new developments in that area...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh, Mar! I loved reading the conversation...it made me all warm and fuzzy inside. What a doll! And what a good Mooommmmmeeeee you are! Give that boy a hug for me!!...and his little "sister" too! Love you guys!
I just had to come back and re-read that conversation. And I'm going to make sure and let B read it tonight. It's just the most precious thing and I can picture you both playing this out. LOve it!!!
Post a Comment