Jul 11, 2009

4th of July - Lake Travis

The whole family ended up going to Lake Travis for 4 days durning the long 4th of July break..we had a blast. Lucas caught his first fish, which he loved but did not want anything to do with the fish once it was out of the water. We got lots of sun and I was able to nap just about every day (which is a real treat for me).
I have posted a freakishly large amount of pictures so you'll have to bear with me....


His first fishing experience with Daddy. It was so hot...all the fish were under the dock during the day so we really had an unfair advantage over the fish. The were practically fighting over the shade that the dock provided.


Bringing in his first catch...a perch!

"WOW......ITS A FISH!!!!"


I can't tell if he was going to be sick over the blood or the fact that Grandpa was definately talking to a fish? He wanted to be nowhere near that fish!


The coolest guy in the world.....putting out the vibe!


We tried all sorts of life preservers and this was the most comfortable for him and most effective. (not to mention, the most adorable!)



Swimming with mommy......



How sweet is this shot?? Kissing Daddy while he was dozing in the lounge chair.


These next few shots are taken in the lake house. Lucas was in the mood for some shots and I think Stacey was the photographer...they turned out pretty cute and I like that it captures the many expressions that my sweet boy is capable of..








The 10 week belly shot. I am huge. There is no getting around it. I also am sans makeup and hair products, so I am pretty darn homely but its good to show the pregnancy progression. I think the pregnant bikini shots are no longer an option at this time!


A little puppy lovin on Maverick ("Byedit", to Lucas).






Sunset on Lake Travis.....

Dinner at Oasis, a Lake Travis tradition.....


If you made it through all of these, bless your heart!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed all the pics, Mary! You truly can never have too many. :)
Congratulations on Baby #2 - that is fantastic news!

Paola Bascetta Domìnguez said...

Que bellas fotos, me encanta las expresiones de Lucas. Ya posa para ser fotografiado. Mary, te vez linda con la barriga, aunque la veo muy grande comparándola con la de Lucas. Tranquila, disfrútala, Un abrazo, a toda tu familia. Los quiero y recuerdo siempre.Paola.

Sarah and Brad said...

Loved all the pics!!! Especially the ones of the fish experience..so cute and funny..he really did look like he was about to do a puker!!

And....I almost CANNOT wait for your 12 week apt...I think there's at least 2 in there!!! If not, you're creating quite the roomy haven for that baby!! xoxo

the alder boys said...

Ok I don't say this very often but.....I think there might be two as well!!! I know how I looked and I was REALLY big early on. Mary you have a good size little baby bump and I am saying that in the NICEST WAY!! Please don't take it as an insult. Coming from a twin mommy...you look like you could be joing the club! If so, call me! We will need to talk!! Love ya! You look fantastic!!

Melissa Tyndall said...

Hey, Mary. It looks like you guy's had a great time at the lake. Your little guy is such a cutie! I have to agree with the idea that there might be more than one baby in that cute baby bump. Do you know if it’s possible to have an ultrasound done at 7 weeks and only one show up?