Oct 26, 2008

My Little Driller.....

Ok. I told you that I would blog about how Lucas loved going with mommy to work so here are some pictures of him enjoying his time seeing what my job is all about. He loved the drilling rig. He stared and pointed and was mesmerized. I have never seen him so focused on trying to figure something out. We spent a couple of hours at the rig then moved on to some wells that are producing and he got to play with some real wellhead valves.

I am starting to see a pattern with him. He is ALL boy, meaning he loves construction equipment (bulldozers, trackhoes. etc.), tractors, drilling rigs, boats, airplanes and he loves pointing out trucks (big semi trucks) on the highway. I am really trying to summon my inner tomboy so that we can bond.









I love this last picture. He had the sun in his eyes but he was still trying to pose for the camera!

2 comments:

the alder boys said...

I love it!!! He is an engineer in the making!

Sarah and Brad said...

Summon your inner tomboy?!?! Ha! That's ANOTHER funny Mary!! I forgot the line you said when you were in Tulsa but you're cracking me up!! Oh...and of course my sweet Lucas is going to make such a great O&G Man some day!!! Love ya!