Mar 28, 2015

Jackson Hole Spring Break!!

We went skiing in Jackson for spring break this year with my side of the family.  The boys really got into skiing this year with Lucas skiing his first black diamond and Eli moving up to the greens (this was really his first time skiing).  Sofie got to try out skis for the first time and she loved it.  She cried when we took them off...  Jose snowboarded and I stayed on skiis the whole week.  It was my first time skiing in 9 years so I really had a great time.  Such a fun trip!  Get ready for a ton of pictures!
On our way to the airport!!

Me and my honey..

Dad and his 2 girls.

Me and Eli...








One of Lucas's favorite things from the trip...chocolate waffles at the top of the tram!

After Lucas's first black diamond!!




Stacey and I's first trip up the tram (black diamonds).




Lucas with Jeff (his guide for the week).....Lucas loved him!




1 comments:

Paola said...

Hermosa experiencia, me encanta la nieve, se ve q se divirtieron en grande, q bueno, bellas fotos, bellos recuerdos!