Nov 30, 2014

November 2014

The weekend before Thanksgiving Jose took Lucas to a hunting/fishing lease here in Texas for some big boy time and I took Eli up to Tulsa to pick up GG for the holiday weekend.  We explored the woods out on GG's property and had a great time. Jose got his first deer there and Lucas fell in love with fishing.   I think he will grow to love hunting too but he was not a fan of the loud noise from those big shotguns....he prefers to shoot rifles.
Thanksgiving was low key, we had GG here and we had a wonderful dinner at Mom and Dad's house.  We went up to the Renaissance festival, went out to Dewberry farms and cut down our tree, we took Lucas and his friend to a Rockets game.  We had a great time with the family...

Lucas and Daddy on their "boys trip" in the chartered plane.

My boys before they got on the plane.

Eli at GG's house out exploring.

I had to see Jose and I's first house in Tulsa....miss it!

GG and I.

Eli found a bear den...

Keplinger Hall.....where Jose and I basically lived in college.

Lucas really took to fishing....he loved it.

Jose got his first deer there...


We took Lucas and his friend (Trent) to a Rockets game...

Took the kids to the Renaissance festival...

We took them to cut down our tree for Christmas...

Taking a hay ride out to the tree farm with The Pattersons.

0 comments: