So I have been so behind on this blog...about 6 months behind to be exact! I am going to try and get caught up in the next week! Last fall we went to Asheville, NC for a wedding and had a great time. We took all the kids and went hiking and zip lining and most of all got to spend some time together in a beautiful "fall" environment that we don't get here in Houston! The boys have been hanging out with lots of friends and I have tried to get good pictures but I often forget my camera....
| Happy Fall! |
| My 3 loves... |
| The boys on a hike.. |
| Me and the boys on a hike in the woods. |
| I have not seen trees like this in 10 years! |
| Eli being Eli. |
| Jose and I |
| Eli and Daddy zip lining. |
| Lucas zip lining. |
| Dad and his girls at the wedding. |
| Eli and his best friend, Conner. |
| Lucas and some of his best friends (John, Parker, and Michael) |
| Lucas with some friends at his sleepover (Michael, Parker, Rylan) |
| Eli with his sleepover buddy, Conner. |





0 comments:
Post a Comment