Mar 18, 2014

Sofie is 11 months!




This little pumpkin is 11 months and growing like a weed now!  Since last month, her new developments are:

  • She has dropped the 5:30 AM feeding!! So she is sleeping from 7:30 pm-about 7 or 7:30 am! She has also dropped the 2 extra nursings right before her naps that I threw in there when I started having the milk supply problem.  So we are down to 4 nursings a day plus 3 hearty meals per day and a 3 oz bottle of bm that I had pumped that day just before bed.
  • She is still napping about 3 hours total in one day divided into 2 naps at 9:30 am and 2 pm.
  • She has loved every meat and veggie that I have given her except avocado! Go figure. She is also not big on mashed cauliflower but will eat cauliflower rice, roasted, etc.
  • She loves to stand but has not crawled, or cruised yet.  She will get around on her walker very well but has not figured out that she can walk on her own holding on to the table or couch.  She is just very content to be lazy and just chill.
  • She loves to clap and dance.  She loves her brothers dearly and just laughs at them...
  • No teeth yet!!
  •  She has gotten a lot more vocal and will yell when she wants something and babble on as she plays.
  • She loves to give open mouth kisses and hugs.
  • Loves to be outside and enjoying springtime.
  • She is still incredibly attached to me and likes to be in my arms or have me in sight at all times.  She is very offended when I walk out of the room.
  • She can point and identify mommy and daddy and we are working on Lucas and Eli.
  • She has figured out the sippy cup and drinks water but not as much as I would like....hopefully that will increase as she starts to wean.
She is an absolute doll and has such a laid back attitude.  She will go with the flow and she is the perfect baby girl! We ADORE her!






0 comments: