Jul 28, 2013

Nani Hawaii

Beautiful Hawaii.  I would move here today if I could.  I would not even have to go back to Houston to pack...I could just have Jose do it.  I am that crazy about this place.  We have been getting the boys out to ride the submarine, more surfing, train ride at Dole plantation, and of course many walks with papaw in the afternoons.  I have really enjoyed having mom and dad's help with the kids and have had many chances to workout and to go to the beach for an hour BY MYSELF!!   Pure heaven!!  We can't wait for Jose to get here in 2 more weeks!! 
Some funny things the kids have said:
I told Eli about how last year when we rode out to the submarine that we saw dolphins.  Eli tells me, "You should have said Dolphins Ahoy Matey!!!!!"
Lucas wanted to hear about the Titanic and how the people died.  I told him that they died from hypothermia where your blood basically freezes.  He cut me off and said, " Yeah and you don't want to fall into really really hot water either because then your blood will boil." 
Lucas: "I can't wait until I'm 20 where then I can have kids."
Eli told a neighbor in the building: "My grandma is old."
 


















1 comments:

Paola said...

Que alegría me da verlos y saber q están tan felices disfrutando tan merecidas vacaciones, los amo mi hermosa familia. Están bien bronceados y hermosos. Dios me los bendiga!