Jun 18, 2013

Sofie is 2 months old!!

We have survived 2 months!!! Yeah!!  It has been hard adjusting this time since I have no help and 3 kids that depend on me so I am happy to report that I survived the first 2 months!! When I say no help, I mean that during the weekdays.  Jose helps a lot with the boys at night and on the weekends.  At 2 months Sofie is:
  • Going to bed at 8:30 and getting up at about 7am.  In between those times, she eats twice in the night.  Once at 12 and another at 4:30ish.  The difficulty is that some nights she is hard to get back to sleep....I would say about 30% of the time she is hard to get back to sleep.  I plan to start phasing out that 4:30 feeding and making it later...like 6 or 7 this next month.
  • She started smiling and cooing at me at about 6 weeks and it just melts my heart. 
  • Her favorite spot to chill is on her changing table.....which is pretty random!!
  • She has started to love bath time. That is until I get her head wet.   not. a. big. fan.
  • She is not a fussy baby...very happy and when she does get a little fussy a simple change of scenery will do unless she is tired. 
  • Still nursing well about 7 times a day on average...
  • She also loves to be outside.  Too  bad the Houston heat can melt the skin off your face or we would spend more time outside.  We leave for Hawaii in 2 weeks....she will LOVE it there.
  • Naps are VERY disorganized and will probably remain that way until school starts.  We are constantly on the go plus some days she sleeps a lot and others she is awake and checking things out.
  • She loves he brothers except when they get in her face....which is hourly but they are sweet with her and you can tell that she is crazy about them already.
    Here is my little 2 month old beautiful girl!!

    Love this little thing!!!

1 comments:

Paola said...

Estas bellísima Sofía¡ dios te bendiga¡ Me complace saber lo bien q te comportan¡ duermes bien¡ te encanta el bano, y sobre todo, disfrutas a tus hermanitos, q te aman como te amamos nosotros, tus abuelitos.