Oh man, every birthday that rolls by I am reminded of how fast time flies and how much I will miss my boys being this age here in another 6 years. Lucas turned 6 on Oct. 9. He is the sweetest boy. Lucas loves to watch the discovery channel when there is a snake show on. He is fascinated with snakes so I did a snake birthday party. I hired a man to come to the park with about 6 or 7 different snakes (one of which was a Burmese Python), we had a snake cake, etc. Lucas never touched a snake. I think he is fascinated from a distance. All of his friends LOVED it and had a blast but I think Lucas would have been cool with just playing at the park. Oh well, next year simple will be the theme!
At 6 years of age:
Lucas has an infectious sweet giggle that anyone can pick out of a crowd and identify him.
Lucas loves any sport that involves running.
He is very into digging for treasures, finding money/coins on the street, "metal detecting" and looking for dinosaur bones.
He is a very good student, he is Mr. social in the classroom but knows when to get busy.
He can say 'The Pledge of Allegiance' perfectly. He is reading level 3 books. He is VERY good at math and can already to elementary addition and subtraction in his head.
Words cannot describe how sweet this kid is. He has such a good heart. I know that no matter what, he will always to the right thing.
Lucas lost his first tooth the day after he turned 6. 10/11/12.
Lucas is our first born and our pride and joy. He is the ideal big brother for Eli and a wonderful child to Jose and I.
 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment