Jan 5, 2012

Eli's First Day of Preschool!

My big boy will be 2 in two weeks so I signed Eli up for Preschool. His first day was today. He was a champ. He was so excited. I kept telling him that he was going to school and he was such a big boy and he just did everything I asked. He posed for pictures. He ate his breakfast up in record time. He. Was. Ready.

No tears for the drop off. He waved bye and let me kiss and hug him and I left. When I picked him up, he was not overjoyed to see me! He smiled and seemed happy but it was not like he reeaaaallllly missed me, ya know? I am so proud of him! He will be going on Thurs. and Fri. mornings for just 2 1/2 hours. Just enough to get his social time/learning on and for me to run a few errands (go to the gym)!



1 comments:

Paola said...

PAPI ESTAS BELLO Y CRECIENDO RAPIDITO1, YA DENTRO DE POCOS DIA CUMPLIRAS 2 AÑITOS. QUE FELIZ TE VES IYENDO A LA ESCUELA. JA JA JA. UN ABRAZO. TE QUIERO MUCHO.