Fall has reached Houston....FINALLY! The daily temperatures are in the 80's to low 90's and it feels great! We are super busy with...well, life.
Lucas is absolutely loving school. He loves his teacher, friends, and loves to learn so I am a happy mom! Soccer and Basketball have started back up so Lucas has been staying involved.
Eli is talking more. He says happy, moon, mommy, daddy, ball, out, please, bath, bad, beach...lots of 'b' words. He gives kisses on demand and he is fully understanding what I say but just does not seem to want to communicate verbally unless I ask him to say words. Don't get me wrong, he is very loud and verbal but just not with his words yet. He is into everything and is very ornery!
Here are some recent photos of the kids...
Celebrating Cousin Lily's 1st Birthday....





1 comments:
Muy serio Eli al cortarle el pelo, ja ja. Bellos juntos los tres primitos. felicitaciones por la nueva casa,Un fuerte abrazo hoy a Lucas en sus 5¨aÑos. Dios me los bendiga a todos, los ama la abuela ¨Paola..
Post a Comment