Aug 2, 2011

Beach Trips and The Aquarium.

Just some pictures of our most recent outings to the beach and my mom and I took the boys to The Aquarium one evening to see a local Hawaiian concert. My Dad came in on Sunday and Jose gets here tomorrow so we are pretty excited!!


Lucas and I built a sandman. His name was "Beachy." Lucas named him.
Seeing the fish at the aquarium..Eli gets so excited and points and his mouth drops open....



and Lucas is very serious and asks alot of questions about each fish...


Eli getting really excited over a fish......


The boys coloring before the concert.


The boys were checking out the canoes...I love how Eli always watches Lucas and does exactly what he sees his big bro do.

Papaw explaining the canoes to the boys.


Playing in the water with Papaw...


Lucas on the boogie board...which he LOVES. He would be on that thing all day if I would let him. Here is step 1....getting out to the waves....

Step 2: waiting for a wave...


Step 3: Mommy gets him into the wave.....


Step 4: Lucas gets to ride the wave into the shore...



1 comments:

Paola said...

Espectaculares fotos en la playa y en compaƱia de los abuelos, esa seriedad de Lucas en el Acuario, contrasta con la sonrisa de Eli al ver a los peces, jajajajaaj,me alegra mucho verlos y saber q disfrutan, ahora estaran con papi, los queremos mucho, dios me los bendiga.