Eli was 18 months yesterday and we celebrated by going to Waikiki Beach. Here are some photos of our first full day....more to come when I am no longer jet lagged!!
Jul 21, 2011
ALOHA!
Well ,we closed on our new house, moved in, and then turned around and jumped on a plane to Hawaii. We are here for 1 month!! Yeah!! I flew down with the boys by myself and Jose will be joining us in 2 weeks. We are so excited to be here...Lucas and I especially. Eli is getting acquainted with everything but he seems to love it so far...He loved playing in the sand on the beach and diving under water....scares me to death but he loves it.
Eli was 18 months yesterday and we celebrated by going to Waikiki Beach. Here are some photos of our first full day....more to come when I am no longer jet lagged!!

Eli was 18 months yesterday and we celebrated by going to Waikiki Beach. Here are some photos of our first full day....more to come when I am no longer jet lagged!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment