Eli is already 11 months. I got waylayed with Christmas so I am late with posting this update and the only times that I could remember to get pictures of him were at bedtime in his PJ's! Oh well, at least he looks adorable in whatever he wears! Some current stats on Eli:
- Still has 5 teeth...I look for the teething monster every day and I'm dreading his return visit!
- He is crawling and cruising all over the place.
- He is still nursing 4 times a day and eating 5 jars of stage 3 baby food. I introduced some snack foods and he LOVES them.
- He is steadily down to 2 naps a day and they are getting more and more consistent in length. One nap at 10am for 1-1.5 hrs and one at 2pm for 1.5-2 hrs. Bedtime is still at 8pm and he gets up at about 8 am.
- Eli is very vocal. He talks all the time and will let you know if he needs/wants something with a series of very loud grunts....
- He is starting to mimic people and their actions (like clapping, saying bye-bye and Hi, he will try to throw a ball like his big brother).
- He does not like strange men. He is terrified of them, actually. Of course, he does not mind women :)
Eli is just a happy go lucky little baby and we just love him to death. Here are a few photos taken on Dec. 22.









1 comments:
Eli mi nieto bello, estas muy grande y hermoso. Me siento tan orgullosa como se siente tu mami y papi. los recuerdo con mucho cariƱo, los ama: Paolita. pronto estaremos juntos y jgaremos bastante!
Post a Comment