I just don't believe that Eli is 8 months already! Seriously, the second child is like 2 times as fast at growing up! Eli is still a GREAT baby...some new developments are:
- He moved into size 4 diapers just before 7 months (i forgot last month to update that!)
- He has 2 teeth now. The two bottom front teeth.
- Still nursing 4 times per day and eating solids and breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I took away 1 jar of size 2 solids that he was getting at lunch in order to increase my milk supply. I am determined to make it to 1 year.
- We put away the infant car seat and broke out the rear facing convertible seat.
- Naps are starting to trend more towards twice per day.(although I just put him down for his third nap while writing this post!)
- He rolls everywhere...not too interested in crawling or trying to crawl.....yet! He will go from one side of the room to another by rolling there.
- He loves the walker and will go all over the place. He will try to open up all of the kitchen cabinets.
- He has discovered that his hands and fingers move all over the place and loves to watch them move. He is facsinated with just how cool they are!
- He is interested in toys now....loves to play with my kitchen utensils.
- He is scared of men that he does not know.
- He is starting to really take an interest in Daddy.










2 comments:
He is so cute...I love the picture of him waving at the camera!!!
hola Eli Salvador,nieto mio, que hermoso y grande te ves, dios te bendiga papi! Te quiero mucho! Paola!
Post a Comment