Jul 9, 2010

Hawaii 2010

Daddy just started a new job requiring some time away from the house and my niece, Lily, will be making her debut later this summer so I decided to load up the boys and get my Hawaii fix for a few weeks while I had the chance. We flew down on Wednesday and I am posting some picture from the first day here. I promised Jose that I would post regularly so that he could see what me and the boys are up to so here is post numero uno.
So about a week ago I started to panic over the flight. I started running these scenarios through my mind and really freaked myself out. The flight is about 9 hours long and I would be alone with 2 kids! The scariest scenario that just knew would play out was that Eli would be exhausted and wanting to go to sleep (which is characterized by a high pitched scream...almost a panicked scream) and I would get him to sleep (finally by bouncing him in my arms) and then Lucas would have to go #2 (which requires me to make sure his little bum is wiped properly). PANIC!
But, luckily, this did not happen. Both the boys were great. Eli was pretty tired because he would not sleep more than 40 minutes at a time but they were happy and well behaved. RELIEF! Everyone on the plane made comments on how good they were!
So, without further ado, some photos of our first day here in Hawaii!


Here is Lucas in the "conbertible" with papaw and enjoying it (he did not like it last year). The rest of the photos need no explanation, just enjoying our time here.






1 comments:

Paola said...

Me contenta mucho verlos, y gracias a dios no fue tan canson el viaje¡ Lucas y Eli se ven felices en compania de mami y abuelos, que bueno, disfrutenlo bastante. dios me los bendiga. Los quiero mucho Paolita.