I got these shirts for the boys last summer when we were in Hawaii. This is the only matchy stuff that I have for them...not a big fan of matching outfits on boys. These were too cute to pass up. I'm not biased or anything but these are some good looking boys ;)
3 comments:
Mary, Congratulations on your new baby! You have such a cute little family! I’m so glad to hear the delivery went well, that you and Eli are doing so good, and that Lucas is adjusting so well to being a big brother. You are blessed!
Felicitaciones Mary y Josè, por tan bello bebè, Lucas.,Me hace recordar a Josè Salvador, (tu papi), cuando cargaba a su hermanito Emilio, ( tu tìo).Dios me los bendiga, se ven hermosos, Un abrazo de tu abuela Paola. Los quiero mucho.
Oh my gosh they are so handsome! Mama like...mama like a lot! hehe
Post a Comment