I am running behind on my blog posts. I've had a busy week but I have some Halloween pics of Lucas as a Boxer. Better late than never, I guess! He really got the hang of trick or treating....we had a system. I would ring the doorbell then remind him what to say when they answered the door. I would say, "trick or treat," he would say, "teet teet!" He would get 2 pieces of candy, one at a time and then call out for Papaw (who would be waiting back on the sidewalk) to come and get his candy. Then I would remind him to say thank you and he would say, "fankou," and on to the next. We canvased our cul-de-sac and one more street then came home for dinner. He loved it...I'll bet next year will really be exciting for him. Here are some memories...

Just before leaving the house....

Aunt CeeCee (my sister, Stacey). Uncle Nick missed the festivities as he was working on the rig all week.

My parents, who are re-living their childhood. My mom actually scared the daylights out of several neighborhood kids (and had a blast doing so) by sitting on my front porch with a bowl of candy and waiting until the kids got right in front of her and then she would move. All the kids loved it.

Just the three of us....

What a wonderful Halloween! A perfect night for Lucas' first trick or treating experience.
2 comments:
Oh Mar!!!! He looked adorable!! I also loved all the pics of your family...so fun! Miss you!
So cute...I love halloween!!!
Post a Comment